Contact via E-Mail
[first name]@[last name].com
System Architect of EarlyResolution Software-as-a-Service cloud application. Long-time CSC/DXC/Luxoft employee.
Overall responsibility for technical aspects of the product including:
- Leading strategy, planning, and migration from corporate datacenter to public cloud
- Performance, Scalability - strict response time and availability SLAs
- Security - banking industry security and privacy regulations and controls
- Usability - public facing and enterprise facing, accessibility
- Functionality - rules engine based, highly configurable
- Communicating to technical & non-technical, peers & executives
EarlyResolution helps lenders manage, track, and resolve lending/loan/mortgage accounts, helping borrowers stay in their homes by working out suitable arrangements.
Clients include(ed): Wells Fargo, Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase, US Bank, PNC, among other top 25 US mortgage banks.
EarlyResolution is integrated with industry platforms such as:
- Black Knight (BKFS) MSP
- Fannie Mae SMDU
- Freddie Mac
- Wolters Kluwer
- Mortgage Connect
- Distributed Systems
- Public Cloud, Amazon Web Services AWS
- Software-as-a-Service SaaS
- Software Development
- Financial Services
- Mortgage Servicing